I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2011

i learned my lesson in luv...

 The person who took my heart I miss that person once again
The person who made my heart worry and tear for anything..
My heart longs for that person My lips want to call that person..I miss you Where are u the person i long  for
My heart wishes it would rain i let the rain come down There’s no way I would forget even now its inside my head yes I can’t see my reflection i’ve learnt my lesson in love Just only because of u ,u also know you can’t luv either..How could u go in this way, I haven’t said goodbye ,tired of my life r u a person who is just like a comma..While I’m very tired I still wish to call out your name
I was really in luv I hate to leave  u ..because of  u I wish i was destroyed..i’m sorry come back I do not want to lose  u even if i die..missing you more I won’t forget  ur scent ...Better to give more love than having a good person
I can’t seem to have the same luv
I’ve learnt my lesson in luv.. Just only because of  u
I can’t love  u or someone else I luv  u

No comments:

Post a Comment