I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Thursday 26 May 2011

aVeRaGe...

Always meeting average guys
Always loing averagely
In an average looking house..With average children
Only feeling average pain..Only feeling average happiness
Even when I’m happy..Even when I’m nervous
I only wanted to just live an average life
How is it that out of everybody
I met the bad, bad u...I couldn’t even receive an average amount of luv like with the others
Even when I was next to u I felt alone
You made it so that I didn’t have a day when my tears dried
Why am I destressed like this after he left u, who couldn’t even be average
Whats difficult in having an average luv?
In receiving luv and living like average gurlz?
No matter how much I gave...U only became that much further away
Being so valuable in such a special way..I’ve never wanted someone like u

Hurting this much is just normal..The others will feel this same pain as well
Even if I try to believe that I’m nothing special
How can u say that this pain is normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment